As a leading catalyst and facilitator of community change, Anytown Leadership Camp provides youth leadership development while embracing and celebrating a diverse society.
Anytown Leadership Camp is designed to:
- Instill leadership skills
- Develop an understanding of all people
- Provide teens with the tools and motivation to promote these ideals
Teens who experience Anytown Leadership Camp leave the program equipped with the tools to increase their ability to foster inclusion and respect among all members of society. The key to our success is bringing young people of all races, cultures, religions and backgrounds together for a challenging week of learning, sharing and change.
July 17 – 23, 2016 at Mingus Mountain Camp in Prescott Valley
AGES FOR ANYTOWN LEADERSHIP CAMP: 15 -19 YEARS OLD
Anytown Leadership Camp participants receive:
- Transportation via charter bus
- 7 day, 6 nights full accommodations
- All Meals Included
- Anytown Leadership Camp t-shirt
- Group Photograph
- Community Service Certificate – Teens that participate in Anytown Leadership Camp will receive a certificate indicating that they experienced 50 hours of education and training. These hours fulfill Community Service requirements.
Cost is $425. On the Delegate Application, applicants may indicate their need for financial aid.
Come prepared to be enriched, encouraged and motivated, and expect to meet many new, interesting people who will become valued friends. Bring your open mind and experience new ideas, thoughts and possibilities. Leave prepared to make a commitment to share what you have learned with your school and community … Be a part of the Anytown experience!