As a leading catalyst and facilitator of community change, Anytown Leadership Camp provides youth leadership development while embracing and celebrating a diverse society.
Anytown Leadership Camp is designed to:
- Enhance trust, mutual understanding and respect among diverse individuals
- Build citizenship, personal responsibility and leadership abilities
- Increase self-esteem and a sense of personal empowerment
- Improve conflict resolution skills
- Provide teens with the tools and motivation to promote all of these ideals
Teens who experience Anytown Leadership Camp leave the program equipped with the tools to increase their ability to foster inclusion and respect among all members of society. The key to our success is bringing young people of all races, cultures, religions and backgrounds together for a challenging week of learning, sharing and change.
AGES FOR ANYTOWN LEADERSHIP CAMP: 15 -19 YEARS OLD
Camps for 2017 have concluded and we will soon announce dates for 2018!
Anytown Leadership Camp participants receive:
- Transportation via charter bus
- 7 day, 6 nights full accommodations
- All Meals Included
- Anytown Leadership Camp t-shirt
- Group Photograph
- Community Service Certificate – Teens that participate in Anytown Leadership Camp will receive a certificate indicating that they experienced 50 hours of education and training. These hours fulfill Community Service requirements.
Cost is $425. On the Delegate Application, applicants may indicate their need for financial aid.
Come prepared to be enriched, encouraged and motivated, and expect to meet many new, interesting people who will become valued friends. Bring your open mind and experience new ideas, thoughts and possibilities. Leave prepared to make a commitment to share what you have learned with your school and community … Be a part of the Anytown experience!